[mixwit_mixtape wid=”bb6fc6c94d3ba5d8a25dd38be79fe6d9″ pid=”8156d058dde791bfdf509066e60c9a11″ width=”426″ height=”327″ center=”true”]
Mixwit lets you make your own virtual mix tapes and share them with your friends. It’s super easy to do. You just search their library for the tracks you want and drag and drop them into a playlist. You can even customize the look of your mixtape but I decided to pick an old school template because you can’t have a shiny new looking mix tape. IT’S A MIX TAPE!!! Represent!
Here’s my playlist if you are interested in the songs you hear:
- Theresa Andersson – Birds Fly Away
- Those Dancing Days – Shuffle
- Peter Bjorn & John – Young Folks
- She & Him – Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?
- Joshua Radin and Ingrid Michaelson – Sky
- Feist – Mushaboom (Postal Service Remix)
- Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova – Falling Slowly
- Adele – Chasing Pavements